Do you have a hard time concentrating? Are you daydreaming right now? Does it get worse when writing posts? Then this plugin is for you. WordPress 2.5+ required.
- Full screen environment with automatic draft saving
- Custom background color (yellow is the default as it massages the brain)
- Listen to an mp3 music stream via Minicaster (flash based)
This plugin is for:
- People who, like myself, have a hard time focusing
- Those who daydream while blogging
- People who like to skip things on lists
- Those who like to listen to music while being creative
- Wait…what are we doing again?
- Blog client users.
- Shaolin monks blessed with supreme concentration.
- Scrabble experts
- David Allen
- People who can watch CSPAN for more than 5 minutes.
Flash and WordPress 2.5+ are required. Only MP3 music streams are supported. Looking for some good music streams to help you concentrate? Check out SomaFM, and don’t forget to support them! To find mount points for SomaFM streams, open up the .pls file in notepad.
Thanks goes to Draftlight Networks for providing Minicaster free of charge.
Wow! We haven’t hit a month old yet, but one of our articles “20 Ways to Say I Love You” has been a hit on StumbleUpon. We are truly humbled by all the positive feedback.
Here is the StumbleUpon review link:
You can also review Tivate.com on StumbleUpon here:
Thanks so much guys! 😀
In a previous post I mentioned how pictures and quotes don’t work. Well, due to reader response I acquiesce and decided to now post an inspirational pic and quote a day. I still think that pics and quotes alone do not work. 🙂
You can subscribe to receive daily updates of pictures or quotes via rss feed or through email. I hope you guys enjoy the new categories and subscribe. 🙂
Photo courtesy of vagabondrhythm
Whew, man what a week. Learned so much about blogging and interviewing people. Just a quick summation of things I learned.
- That people (even famous ones) are genuinely nice people
- That everyone makes mistakes (just wait till the cons)
- Have to be positive
- Failure is ok
- Everybody is human
- Brevity is wisdom, keep it concise (when speaking to others) – thanks Craig!
- Everybody especially well known people are busy
- Blogging is hard
- Don’t blast people with 50+ interview questions
- I have to be more personable
More about the mistakes I've made and the things I've learned....
Photo courtesy of TopTechWriter.US
Finally after months of preparation, planning and work, Tivate.com is open and ready for business! We’re ready for a flood of people. Haha.